Friday, November 19, 2010

11/19/10. Or something like that

It's nice to finally have  a "routine" when I go to the clinic, even if the routine is do as much of everything as you can in as short a time as possible while making sure to do a quality job. Whenever I go in to work, I get to do it all. This week was like last week because I was all over the office making sure things were getting done. I called to confirm surgeries, bottled countless medications, roomed patients, sent faxes, inventoried, and of course got to clean the rooms.
With Thanksgiving break finals week and right after Christmas break I have decided to still be available over my breaks to go in to the clinic and work. I do enjoy the work I get to do while I'm there and I feel that it will serve me well in the future. 
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment