Friday, December 10, 2010

December update

            This past month there havent been any special events at the clinic besides normal operation. I have gotten to spend more time doing pharmacy tech work and I really like it. It's tedious but needs to be done and I am getting good at it.
             With the semester ending is a week, I can look back and say that the best experience from the clinic is being able to observe how the clinic operates as a whole between the nurses, doctors,and the front office. The most trying experience was getting ready to work at the clinic (lets face it, no one likes HIPPA)
              In the spring we will be able to hit the ground running and start back staffing at the clinic as soon as possible. We all have our classes scheduled already and that is in order.
              As a result of being in Summit, I feel that I am becoming a better communicator. With all the presentations we do, I have started to become more comfortable with it.
             Stress Free Now was a pain in the butt all semester. It was a good program, but I just don't have the time to devote to it so I get the full effect. I do however, like the tai-chi and yoga classes.
             The thing I am looking forward to winter break most for is getting to sleep. I normally am up till 3AM and I have a class at 8AM so its been tough.
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment